3Shape develops 3D scanners and software solutions that enable dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively. 3Shape is headquartered in Copenhagen, with development teams in Denmark and Ukraine and with a production site in Poland.
3Shape is a global company with presence in Europe, Asia and the Americas. Founded in a year 2000, today, 3Shape employees serve customers in over 100 countries. Our growing talent pool of over 1,600 employees spans 30+ nationalities and is energized by knowing that together.
For us, this means we work on solutions that make a real difference in the lives of both patients and dental professionals around the world. We bring innovation and passion to work every day.
Being the part of us means:
• Participation in producing market-leading technology products for customers around the world
• Work in a unique professional, friendly and supportive environment
• Constant professional growth and development
• Occasional business trips to Western Europe
• Competitive salary level
• Good working conditions in a comfortable office (not open space!) near National Technical University “KPI”
• 39 working hours per week within flexible time-frame from 8:00 till 20:00
• Possibility of partially remote work
• A parking lot with free spaces for employees
• A healthy work-life balance
• Annual paid vacation (24 working days)
• Paid sick leaves and a child sick leaves
• Maternity and paternity leaves
• Medical insurance (incl. massage in the office).
• English classes with a native speaker
• Compensation of lunches
• Regular company events
• Opportunity to become a part of the success that 3Shape has created over the past 20 years
Want to join us and change the future of dentistry?
For more information, visit our web-site: www.3shape.com or contact HR department via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Information about our open vacancies you can find here: www.3shape.com/...porate/Careers/#vacancies