Avenga is pleased to invite a talented .NET Full Stack Engineer. Our client is from the USA. It provides the leading data service for dealmakers who want to find, research and connect with founder-owned businesses. It also allows users to get rich profiles on privately held companies, see historical trends as well as future growth plans, set alerts on company milestones, get real-time visibility into privately held markets.
- 5+ years experience in .NET development;
- Experience working with public clouds (Azure);
- Ability to design robust application architectures;
- Good understanding of systems development life cycle and its support (CI/CD, Documentation, etc.);
- Understanding of high-load applications/databases design, maintenance, and scaling;
- Ability to lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through meetings and presentations;
- English - Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have:
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- Write clean, maintainable, test-covered code and work with our product team to create great products for our customers;
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base;
- Be involved in the entire product lifecycle, including the design, development, deployment, and maintenance of new and existing features;
- Be fully integrated into the tech team including sprint planning, daily stand-ups, etc.;
- Share your technical solutions and product ideas with the team;
- Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure.
- Take part in code review and refactoring processes;
- Take a leadership role using your previous leadership experience or the talent and knowledge that's been waiting for the right opportunity.
- Our employees get regular performance and salary reviews;
- We offer an attractive social and benefits package;
- Everyone at Avenga is subject to professional growth via our mentorship program;
- The company provides extended training and certification opportunities;
- We foster professional freedom by offering free-of-charge English courses from A1 to C2;
- We stay up to date with the industry by embarking on tech talks, webinars, conferences, and hackathons;
- Avenga cares for its employees well-being by providing well-rounded health insurance coverage and fitness compensation programs;
- Our employees’ families are no less important, as we offer maternity aid and financial support for a number of family reasons, including marriage and childbirth;
- The company fosters a sense of professional belonging and an environment of togetherness: we achieve things together and celebrate our milestones.
We are waiting for your resume: email@example.com
Наразі вакансія знаходиться в архіві.