Wargaming Kyiv is looking to hire a seasoned HR professional, focused on providing and managing HR support to the business, serving as lead strategic partner in all HR related needs.. This role will suit someone who thrives on fast-paced environments, and who wants to make a difference.
This is an on-site position and is based in Kyiv. We embrace hybrid work model, but you need to show up in Kyiv office quite often.
Executive Director Global HR Ops and Services.
What will you do?
- Ensure Wargaming Kyiv employees are having the best possible employee experience through all the stages of employee lifecycle, develop and polish people-related policies and processes (from onboarding, benefits, company events to offboarding)
- Build credible relationships with key stakeholders in Kyiv and bring HR expertise to add value to the business
- Understand Wargaming’s vision and strategy, and align HR priorities accordingly
- Drive HR initiatives in order to improve business efficiency at the product and function level
- Help develop internal communication and a company culture that enables employees stay engaged and develop their skills.
- Oversee all HR administrative and operational activities, ensure proper staff records keeping, HRMS data management, accurate timesheets & payroll management
- Manage on-site HR operations team
- Work collaboratively with global and local HR colleagues to deliver and improve HR processes and policies, staying consistent with local legislation and context
What are we looking for?
- Strong HR professional and proven people manager with experience in Game Development/IT/Creative industry
- Able to translate business priorities into relevant people strategies, and to influence key management and business stakeholders
- Able to prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing multicultural environment
- Team player who collaborates to achieve the best results
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action based on the analysis
- Advanced English, fluent Ukrainian
- Knowledge of Ukrainian Labor code and Diia City related legislation.
Apply via email: email@example.com
Наразі вакансія знаходиться в архіві.