BSI Lifestyle, international travel and concierge agency, with a head office in London, is searching for an ideal candidate to fill the position of Air Reservation Specialist (remote work).
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Providing the most suitable flights options for clients, — Fare calculation and ticketing of complicated routes and itineraries,
- Issuing /reissuing/ cancellations of tickets in accordance with airlines policy and purchase of extra services (meals, seats, luggage, etc.),
- Monitor air travel reservations for accuracy and cost guidelines,
- Constantly checking the country’s entry requirements (covid restrictions, visa, etc.)
What you’ll need:
- Excellent knowledge of world geography is a must,
- Upper-intermediate level of English required,
- At least 1 year of relevant experience in a Travel Agency/Airline,
- Proficient in the Amadeus program mandatory,
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required,
- Experienced PC user (MS Office),
- Ready to stay connected 24/7 and work on weekends (shifts).
We are waiting for your resume: email@example.com
Наразі вакансія знаходиться в архіві.