International Charitable Foundation «SOS Children's Villages» is looking for a professional to join our team at the position of INTERNAL AUDITOR
Type of contract: Employment Contract
Duration: until 31 December 2023, with possible extension depending on funding
- Preparation of annual Risk Based Audit Plan;
- Perform the full audit cycle of auditing, from planning to completion, reporting and follow up;
- Define the national audit methodology in close alignment with the Regional Internal Auditor;
- Conduct physical visits to programmes and projects as the approved internal audit plan;
- Advise on internal regulations and established internal controls in the Organization;
- Support the knowledge and awareness about internal audit work within the Organization by conducting national meetings and participating in the regional network meetings and trainings;
- Carry out special reviews and investigations as requested by the National Board or the National Director;
- Carry out special reviews and assignment when requested by Regional Internal Auditor and support the Regional Office in cross functional audits when requested;
- Maintain a historic overview of internal audits conducted and the status of follow-up or action plan completion;
- Coordinate and supports integrity and corruption prevention activities locally;
- Provide regular information and communication of corruption prevention topics;
- Advises co-workers, management and the Board of the Organization in relation to integrity and corruption prevention topics.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Be a certified Internal Auditor;
- At least 5 years of successful experience in Auditing;
- Good knowledge of English: speaking, writing and reading;
- Have proven knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Be a motivated self-starter with initiative, flexibility and enthusiasm, and with the highest level of integrity in dealing with co-workers;
- Possess good organizational and time management skills and the ability to ensure compliance with organizational policies and procedures knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child Safeguarding Practices
- A diverse and international working environment
- As a responsible employer we provide a range of training schemes and encourage educational enhancement
- Health insurance after probation period
- Psychological support and supervisions
- Semi-remote type of work
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV (not exceeding 2 pages) along with a motivation letter in English to our email: Anna.Shkumat@sos-ukraine.org
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the process.
The position is open until filled. The candidates are interviewed on an on-rolling basis.
Наразі вакансія знаходиться в архіві.