Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy and automation. 145 000 employees with global presence in over 100 countries, provide our clients with safe, reliable, efficient and ecological solutions.
We transform cities and make life brighter and ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. We believe that great people make Schneider Electric a great company!
- Manage the whole Environment, Occupational Health and Safety sub function for several countries (Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia);
- Manage H&S issues and improvement plans, deploy H&S standards;
- Manage environmental issues of industrial and logistics sites: waste management, management of the emission generated by the Group, definition of Best Available Technologies for the Industrialization of Schneider Electric products, deployment of environmental standards (ROHS, W3E, etc..);
- Promote and assist management in the development and application of the group Health Policy relevant to protection of all employees (physical, mental and social well-being...), propose and increase the deployment of management tools;
- Establish prevention programs in order to avoid work related accidents and occupational illnesses, and related costs. n Provide support to healthcare and monitor regulatory changes;
- Research, analyze and communicate government relations related intelligence to interested/impacted business partners;
- Lead EHS digitalization in the Region;
- Ensure the compliance with European & others regulations & internal policy / to operate/implement design environment or health & safety systems / methods and audit program to ensure the compliance with local, state/provincial, and country regulations and Schneider Electric standards;
- Anticipate, identify and eliminate unsafe conditions and/or practices by utilizing corporate programs, processes & procedures and in line with customer and market requirements;
- Understand, interpret, and apply laws, regulation to business situations; and to optimize legal positions to support business strategy;
- Develop safe working conditions and / or practices by utilizing Health & Safety concepts, programs, processes and procedures;
- Optimize performance, quality and drive continuous improvement in the manufacturing process;
- Align maintenance of machinery, equipment, and facility with safety, manufacturing, and customer demand.
- Higher education;
- Experience in Health and Safety and/or Environment protection at least 5 years;
- Proven track of successful projects in this domain;
- Fluent English;
- Experience in cross-country environment will be a plus.
- A friendly young team is a team of true world-class professionals;
- Opportunity for professional growth: regular free professional and development courses available to all employees of the office;
- Training on communication skills, product training;
- Competitive salary;
- Corporate employment benefits.
Environment and H&S ManagerВ архиве с 28 декабря 2019
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию