International Charitable Foundation «SOS Children's Villages» is looking for a professional to join our team at the position of DIGITAL FUNDRAISER
- University degree.
- 3-5 years expertise and experience in online sales, internet marketing, fundraising.
- Skills in content writing for online channels.
- Experience with A/B testing, in an online shop.
- Proven ability to take over responsibility for online campaign planning incl. budget.
- Knowledge and operating skills in Adobe Photoshop & Premiere, other image & video editing software.
- Practical skills in Facebook, Instagram: advertising setup, posts promotion, etc.
- Experience in planning, executing and analysing acquisition campaigns via mass marketing and direct marketing channels and tools.
- Knowledge and experience in customer relationship management (donor lifetime cycle).
- Experienced in database management (CRM).
- Think and act in a strategic way and to be open to innovation and change.
- Ability to actively identify and open new opportunities for online fundraising.
- English – upper intermediate, written and spoken.
- Computer literacy (MS Office).
- Optimistic person; creative and result oriented; excellent organisational skills; attitude of never-give-up and try-again; self-motivated, innovative, pro-active and with a “can do” mentality, i.e. ability to identify and take advantage of fundraising opportunities.
- Manage online sales / fundraising campaigns
- responsible for campaign planning in terms of costs, results & income;
- campaign analysis - data driven campaign management;
- design campaigns in terms of messages, visuals & video;
- briefing developers.
- Website management
- content management;
- focus on web usability & optimizing online donation process for regular monthly payments, mobile optimized website design;
- web analysis
- E-Mail, Messenger
- on demand-driven participation in planning & content management of email, messenger apps in all touchpoints of donor (customer)
- Build and maintain a network to online media and within online social communities.
- To have a strategic mix of products and channels;
- Responsible for fulfilling the business plan and for reaching the set and agreed targets.
- Plan, monitor, analyse and evaluate each campaign and activity according to the planning and reporting procedure.
- Ensure that communication for fundraising follows child-rights terminology and approach (incl. respect of the children’s right to privacy).
- 6-months contract with possibility of prolongation (private entrepreneurs also considered)
- Interesting and dynamic work in international team
- Challenging tasks and new opportunities.
If you are ready to join our team, please send your CV to our email.