KSE Institute of Kyiv School of Economics (KSE) is looking for an Analyst (full time / part-time)
Key areas of work will include, but are not limited to, international trade, public procurement, health economics and finance, analysis of emerging technologies.
• Performing as an Analyst under the supervision of the Vice-president for policy research and Head of Policy Research;
• Working with the team on evidence-based policy and business recommendations;
• Conducting economic research based on economic models (gravity model, general computable equilibrium models etc.);
• Conducting market analysis;
• Analyzing data using statistical software (Stata or R) and programming languages (Python);
• Scrapping and cleaning the data;
• Preparing and delivering presentations;
• Conducting literature reviews;
• Co-developing and implementing surveys;
• Performing other duties assigned by supervisors.
• Master’s degree or equivalent in fundamental sciences or technical fields;
• Professional level experience in business analysis, data analysis is a plus;
• Knowledge of R, Python, Stata or equivalent - obligatory
• Knowledge of econometrics;
• Experience working with CGEM or gravity model - is a plus
• Knowledge of trade policy is a plus;
• Excellent communication, presentation and computer skills;
• Ability to analyze and synthesize academic literature;
• Proficiency in English.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV. Providing your essays or publications will be a plus.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.