Deloitte is seeking a Senior Consultant to join the Corporate Tax Group within the Tax & Legal Department at the Kyiv office.
If a path doesn't exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
The role will involve:
- Work independently and as a part of a team on projects for major companies within a wide range of industrial sectors:
- complex tax and accounting consulting;
- tax M&A;
- tax audit;
- the transition from UAS to IFRS from taxation viewpoint projects.
- Work on tax risks projects:
- assess risks based on tax and accounting legislation, recent court and industrial practice and development of tax position on complex transactions;
- describe potential tax consequences, determine the best approach to recording transactions from the standpoint of tax and accounting legislation.
- Manage and lead a project team of 2-3 junior colleagues, set their tasks, and review the results.
- Review and finalize draft deliverables (results of the project).
- Communicate with your present clients as well as develop proposals for potential clients.
- Communicate with foreign Deloitte offices during projects.
To be considered, you should possess:
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Law.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience obtained either from professional services firms or from the industry company.
- Solid knowledge of tax legislation and accounting.
- Upper-intermediate level of English, both written and spoken.
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Skills to lead a team and to manage multiple engagements.
- Strong commitment to provide excellent client service and meet tight deadlines.
- Friendly, energetic environment, support, and coaching from colleagues.
- Competitive market-level salary with an annual increase.
- Insurance coverage from 1st day: life, travel, and health.
- Excellent opportunity for fast professional and personal development.
- Support in gaining a professional qualification (ACCA).
- Cozy office space for teamwork.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact on the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing what is best for clients, for our people, and the communities in which we live and work - always striving to be an organization that holds up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte, we are committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent, and as we dedicate to investing in and helping our people to excel. We need to build strong relationships with our people to succeed in our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting, and improving both inside the firm and in services, which we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field but who can also collaborate with us - candidates who can adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We dedicate to giving you all the tools available to fulfill your potential, and we can offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
Our strategy and we aspire to be the undisputed leader in professional services. One of Deloitte's key business leadership priorities is to attain a global level of quality in each of our core services. With our Talent Standards, we aim to define and attract the right talents around the world for each core service across all Member Firms. Please learn more about the Global Talent Standards.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, we will contact only those candidates, which we select for the farther recruitment process.
Please note that we will ask you to provide your passport details to complete the application process.