Our primary product is an high-load online credit system (900 000+ regular users), allowing customer to get a loan online within 10 minutes.
We are looking for experienced Data Analyst/Engineer to extend our product team in Kiev office.
About your work environment: Risk Service is one of the most important services that is responsible for automatic analysis of the client data and making a decision about issuing a loan. It’s implemented in NET, collaborates with R (run scoring models) and is integrated with tons of 3rd party services. We are actively working on improving existing risk engine (new rules and score models, integration with new services, etc.).
You will be responsible for processing and analysis of large data array, construction and automation of management reporting (SQL, PowerBI).
- Working experience 3 years or more.
- Deep knowledge of the SQL language (creating indexes, procedures, jobs, query optimization).
- Experience with statistical programming languages.
- Experience in financial analysis.
- Strong math skills and experience, particularly in the theory of probability and mathematical statistics, and discrete mathematics, logic and algebra.
- Will be a plus — knowledge of credit scoring.
- Gym and sports program (football, volleyball, etc.).
- Corporate massage therapist.
- Conferences, courses and trainings (Paid).
- Flexible working schedule (09:00—11:00 to 18:00—20:00).
- Pleasant buns in the form of corporate events and teamwork, syrups, fruit, cookies, ice cream.
- Lounge with exercise machine, wall bars, table football and tennis, Xbox.
- Vacation days (24 calendar days / year), sick leave.
- Comfortable, modern office in Pechersk district.
- Regular users of more than 900 000 clients.
- More than 11 billion UAH were provided to our clients.
- For the first time to fill out an application for an online loan, the client of our service needs approximately 8 minutes.
- Our system processes the application and makes a decision in less than 1 minute.