Our company is engaged in sales of different goods (FMCG, not food). Sales are conducted via the Internet in North America. If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for helping people, and are patient by nature — we want to work with you. We want you to play an active part in our customer service team at a very fast-growing e-commerce company.
- Work in a team of support agents providing exceptional client support on our e-commerce platforms via email, telephone, and live chat.
- Taking ownership of tickets all the way to resolution and provide timely client updates
- Working with Customer Reviews and Feedback on multiple e-commerce platforms
- Working with Seller Support teams on multiple e-commerce platforms
- Assist with order fulfillment on a daily basis
- Record and relay recurring customer feedback and insights
- Maintain customer satisfaction ratings based on criteria set forth by the company.
- Excellent command of English and extraordinary communication skills
- Knowledge of other languages (Spanish highly preferable) would be a plus
- Motivation, pro-activity, and enthusiasm are a must
- Familiarity with Excel preferred
- 2−3 years of previous experience with a high-growth e-commerce company preferred
- A successful candidate should be familiar with the standard e-commerce customer service tech stack: Slack, CS platforms (i.e. Zendesk, HelpScout, etc.).
- Experience with Amazon, eBay, Walmart is highly preferred
- Full-time office job 5 days, 40 hours week;
- Competitive stable compensation based on interviews
- Career advancement opportunities within the company and personal development;
- Work schedule: 12 pm — 9 pm (UTC+3);
- Official contract.
Successful candidates should go through the English Proficiency Test to determine the level of their skills.