Deloitte is seeking a Senior Consultant to join the Transfer Pricing Group within the Tax and Legal department at the Kyiv office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Deloitte's Transfer Pricing group, part of the firm's Tax function, combines the global expertise of tax professionals to help multinational enterprises address their transfer pricing issues in the various jurisdictions in which they operate.
Transfer pricing refers to pricing arrangements for the sale of goods, provision of services and other transactions between affiliates of a multinational enterprise with operations in more than one tax jurisdiction
These intercompany transactions are becoming increasingly frequent as multinational enterprises continue to globalize their operations.
The role will involve:
- Multitasking work as in-charge of complex transfer pricing projects for major Ukrainian and multinational companies and coordinate work of junior staff
- Reviewing draft deliverables in MS Word, Power Point and MS Excel format prepared based on relevant research and analysis made by junior team members.
- Development and demonstration of strong professional expertise by assessment of transfer pricing risks based on local legislation and practice.
- Maintaining a strong focus on client service delivery – working closely with your existing clients as well as developing proposals for potentially new clients.
- Communicating consistently with current clients and Deloitte employees from foreign offices, maintaining an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in your field.
- Preparation of deliverables for public events (and participation as a speaker to advance your career).
- Participation in the industry group activities with professionals from other functions.
- Managing several assignments/projects at any given time.
- A University qualification in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Law (in case of relevant experience).
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience obtained either from professional services firms or from industry.
- Solid technical knowledge concerning TP rules.
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills – upper intermediate English and the ability to formulate present and write concise, clear business summaries.
- The ability to lead effectively a team and to manage multiple engagements.
- The ability to be highly result orientated and to meet tight deadlines.
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition.
- Strong commitment to providing excellent client service at all times.
- Competitive market level salary
- Insurance coverage: life, travel and health
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Interesting and diversified projects
- Professional qualification (ACCA)
- Possibility to apply for Training abroad (after 1-2 years of work);
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Annual summer training
- Friendly and energetic environment
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfill your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.