UFuture is a Ukrainian private equity firm and group of companies, based in Kyiv. Throughout our 20-year history, the group has accumulated a diversified portfolio of assets that spans both traditional sectors and industries of the future, and ranges from real estate, infrastructure and manufacturing to pharmaceuticals, renewable energy and technology. The group's total assets are valued at $750m.
Due to the opening of a new position, we are looking for Project Manager/Grant Writer:
- projects' documents drafting (applications, presentations, Gantt charts, logical frameworks, project lifecycles)
- project budgeting and estimation, reporting
- management of current organization's Projects
- project management of international aid programs
- communication with international development organizations and International Financial Institutions
- the work will demand travelling within Kiev region
- English language on a minimum of Upper intermediate level
- degree in Law, Economics, Finance or Marketing;
- result-orientation and quality-orientation
- reativity, professional curiosity and readiness for continuous change
- project Management experience not less than 1 year (will be a plus)
- distant work
- young and active team
- constant learning/education
- decent salary and rewards
Please, send your CV and salary expectations.
If your CV will match our requirements, we will contact you.