A foreign independent Gamedev Product maker company is seeking a HR Business Partner. Daily work of our studio is driven by engagement and collaboration of teams of talented gamedev enthusiasts. We are inviting an experienced and open-minded HR manager to join our Production team and help us further fostering an environment where authenticity and meaningfulness are put to the core.
- Manage HR processes pertaining to Production function
- Offer opportunities and add extra value for the staff personal development
- Help to review collaborators personal development ambitions and make them match the project
- Answer day-to-day questions from collaborators regarding policies and procedures
- Enhance internal communication in cross-functional units
- Partner with Project Manager and Product Owner to introduce new HR initiatives
- Search and hire for difference and allow individual creative expression
- Communicate quickly and encourage honest conversations within the team
- Be a trusted advisor in all sensitive HR areas such as employee relations, investigations, leaves of absences and compensation
The ideal candidate:
- You will be as passionate about our culture as you are about the work you do. You will be the model of what it means to be a stunning colleague - living our values, understanding how our culture lives and breathes, and possess a deep understanding of the business. By understanding our business and culture inside out, you will be able to provide strategic HR partnership to the leaders and teams you support.
- The right person for this role must have comfort with ambiguity, be able to make well-informed decisions and display humility and resiliency when you make mistakes. This means you will ask challenging questions, have uncomfortable conversations and consistently seek what is best for the Team.
Skill Set/ Requirements:
- 3+ years of HR working experience. Recruitment skills are a must
- Successful working experience in companies size 70+, IT sector is a plus
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment, or wish to do so, is a must
- Business Acumen - understanding the parts of the business and their interrelationships.
- Business Partnership - complementing business purpose with HR concepts
- Project Management skills - carrying out the process of planning, organizing, and managing tasks and resources to accomplish a well defined project deliverables, while optimizing involved resources
- Proven expertise in developing strategic partnerships with senior management and influencing key business decisions
- Demonstrated ability to manage human resources at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Intellectual acumen, sound judgment, professional and personal integrity, initiative and flexibility, combined with solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Assertive, high energy, independent, results-oriented demeanor and a strong drive to succeed
- Great interpersonal skills, proven leadership record
- Advanced level of written and spoken English
- Gaming experience is a definite plus
- An exciting job where you can develop professionally
- Agile environment with minimum bureaucracy
- Sense of belonging to globally-renown game series
- Competitive salary fixed in EU currency
- 20 paid vacation days per year + sick leaves.