Monitoring Advisor (full time, Kyiv)
Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in Ukraine is seeking a qualified professional for the project “Vocational Integration of Internally Displaced Persons/EU4Skills” to fill the positions of the Monitoring Advisor (full time, Kyiv).
The project “Vocational Integration of Internally Displaced Persons/EU4Skills” improves the employability of internally displaced in Eastern Ukraine and supports the reform of Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Ukraine. The project provides technical support to the Ministry of Education and Science, the National Qualification Agency, regional administrations and selected schools. The project will strengthen social partnership and structures such as regional VET councils to improve links between VET and employers from the public as well as the private sector.
Area of responsibilities:
- Development and improvement of the monitoring system of EU4Skills;
- Development of data collection, processing and presentation tools;
- Management of data collection with different teams in EU4Skills;
- Training of monitoring focal points in the teams of EU4Skills;
- Provision of Eu4Skills data to Data Management Infrastructure of the respective GIZ cluster;
- Draft monitoring reports to the management team;
- Development of knowledge management tools and moderation of monitoring meetings to discuss lessons learnt and conclusions for project management;
- Preparation of monitoring events for steering purposes of the programme;
- Draft terms of reference for consulting companies, experts and others;
- Support in further tasks in the field of monitoring and reporting as needed.
Requirements to candidates:
- MA or post-graduate degree in Pedagogy, Social Science, Business or in a related field;
- At least 3 years professional experience in a comparable position;
- Proven experience in development and management of monitoring and reporting in an organization in a similar international context;
- Proven experience in data collection, processing and presentation tools;
- Proven experience in reporting for donor and co-financing organizations;
- Proven experience in the presentation of monitoring data and project results;
- Excellent working knowledge of IT technologies and computer applications;
- Native written and spoken Ukrainian and Russian; excellent command of the English language; knowledge of German is a strong asset;
- Good self-organisation skills and customer and service-oriented attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Full-time position with 40-hours working week.
- The contract duration is until July 2023. Frequent travel within the relevant regions is required.
GIZ is an equal opportunity employer and offers an attractive and challenging working environment with opportunities for skill enhancement.
We are looking forward to your application in English, comprising your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation to apply for the job until COB Friday, 07 August 2020.
By sending the application the candidate gives the consent for the personal data processing for recruitment processes solely.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stages of the recruitment process.