We are currently looking for talented professionals in medicine or pharmacy to join our CRA’s Team in Ukraine.
As a Clinical Research Associate you will perform and coordinate all aspects of study site monitoring according to SOP, ICH guidelines, GCP, and local regulations. As a CRA, you will play an integral role in making sure that physicians at our research sites are conducting the clinical study in compliance with protocol, ICH GCP, and local regulations.
We invite you to become a part of our team who is always ready to help.
- All details of investigational site management to assess protocol, ICH GCP, and regulatory compliance
- Remote or on-site visits
- Recruitment of potential investigators
- Documents collection and review
- Prepare, review, submit and QC submissions to ethics, regulatory and other authorities to obtain clinical study authorizations and approvals
- Translation of study-related documentation
- Coordination and attendence meetings as requested, the production of slides, overheads etc as needed
- Cooperation with different departments
- Development collaborative relationships with investigational sites
- and other tasks
- A University degree in a health care or other scientific discipline or educational equivalent (e.g. Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Biology, Chemistry, Medicine)
- The successful candidate will have a good interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks with meticulous attention to detail
- Research or Healthcare related academic or work experience would be preferable but not essential
- You will possess excellent written and verbal communication in Ukrainian and shall be fluent in English
- Advanced in MS Office tools
- Ability and willingness to travel approx. 60% of the time
- Previous clinical research monitoring experience is not essential.
- Good working environment in a stable company with social guaranties
- Corporate education
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Possibility for the professional growth