iDeals Solutions Group is an international B2B SaaS product company, providing industry-leading virtual data room services since 2008. More than 2,500 customers, including LG, PwC, HP, EY, Deloitte, inspire us to grow and develop every day — to improve our product, service, and every part of our business.
With a team of 170 people, we are located on 5 continents and speak 10 languages. We share openness, teamwork, critical thinking, fact orientation in decision making, focus on super results, and effective communication
Currently, we are looking for an experienced specialist to fill the position of Sales Operations Quality Assurance Lead, who will be responsible for building, implementing, and continuous improvement of a quality control process for sales activities performed by a multicultural Sales Team.
As a Sales Operations QA Team Lead, you'll have a chance to directly influence the revenue and global market share through continuous improvement of the buying experience our customers receive from every interaction with our Sales Team.
- To develop a sales quality assurance process from scratch
- To build and manage Sales Operations Quality Assurance Team
- To set, control and evaluate the QA team’s KPIs
- To ensure constant and functional QA process implementation
- To continually revise, validate, verify and improve QA process
- To improve the Quality of Sales Activities.
- Upper-intermediate level of English (or higher)
- 1+ year(s) of experience of successfully leading a team
- Experience on B2B / B2C markets
- Hands-on experience with QA/QC practices and methodologies
- Expertise in Sales processes, their key stages, and goals
- Rapport building and sales communication flow management
- Practical understanding of core principles of working with CRM systems
- Experience working with key metrics and process effectiveness indicators
- Proven experience in building the processes from the scratch
- Critical thinking and systematic approach at work with the focus on high-quality standards
- Effective communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Flat organizational structure and management with a tech background
- OKR-based planning
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth
- Social wellness package: medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities
- Flexible schedule and vacations
- Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities
- Flexible office and possibility to work fully remotely.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.