The TEXHA Company is a leading manufacturer of equipment for industrial poultry farming. We are looking for an international sales manager. Preferred place of residence is in Cyprus (Paphos). A territory for work is all over the world.
- A bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or a technical degree is preferred.
- Experienced at each stage of the poultry equipment sales process management.
- Outstanding skills of presentation, negotiation, communication (both written and verbal).
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Experienced with strategic selling to large regional or global poultry companies.
- Experience with interpreting sales reports and applying insights to create territory plans.
- Proficiency understanding customer needs and buying behaviors.
- English and Russian - fluently.
- Establish sales strategies to increase territory revenue through new dealers' development.
- Develop relationships with new and existing dealers in the designated area.
- Using the sales process to identify customer needs and make presentations illustrating the benefits of TEXHA equipment for poultry dealers.
- Using effective negotiating skills to close sales and provide innovative new poultry equipment.
- Monitoring the fulfillment of obligations with dealers to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- We know that people are responsible for our success and we value our employees.
- Our commitment is to create a work environment where feeling valued, respected, and empowered is a daily experience.
- Travel: International: 40%
- Company offers competitive salary and additional benefits.