As a Senior QA Engineer (Automation + Test design) you will have an impact on the quality of the existing product and ensure the quality of new feature releases. The position combines test case creation and its further automation ensuring consistency in delivering high quality. We are an agile team that emphasizes continuous improvement, and you will help identifying and implementing processes to improve the efficiency of the team. We strive for the best product experience for our customers, you will help deliver this with a focus on product quality and customer service.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
- Analyze project documentation to ensure a full understanding of business requirements and technical requirements;
- Develop test plan and test coverage;
- Develop and maintain UI and API tests using Java stack;
- Perform an agreed set of test cases according to the test plan and release plan;
- Analyze test results, troubleshoot issues and write up defects with a high level of detail;
- Work with product managers, engineering managers, and tech leads to identify and prioritize tests for automation;
- Interact with developers to help implement optimized and re-usable functional test automation.
YOUR COMPETENCY PROFILE:
- Total of 4+ years of experience in quality assurance;
- 3+ years in manual testing and 1.5+ years in automation (Java / .Net desired);
- Participation in end-to-end software development lifecycle;
- Solid experience in analyzing project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of the business and technical requirements;
- Experience designing the relevant Test Cases/Check Lists which effectively exercise the software under test, applicable for both new and existing product functionality;
- Experience with any REST API frameworks (advanced);
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience with RDBMS;
- Experience with TestRail or similar test management tools.
WILL BE A PLUS:
- Experience with CI tools, like TeamCity (using for auto-running and managing);
- Knowledge of base patterns used for autotests;
- Experience with Mobile automation, Docker;
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent specialization.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flat organizational structure and management with a tech background;
- OKR-based planning;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Social wellness package: 18 000 UAH for medical insurance, sports, and health-related activities;
- Flexible schedule and vacations;
- Corporate events, holiday celebrations, team building activities.
- Flexible office and possibility to work fully remotely.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.