Job Description & Summary
Do you want to work within the best employer among law firms in Ukraine (by Yuridicheskaya praktika survey)? Being an experienced lawyer, you have an excellent opportunity to join our real estate practice.
PwC is a powerful network of over 250 000 experts across 158 countries, all committed to deliver quality in assurance, consulting, tax and legal services. We work with organizations from all over the world to build trust in society and solve important problems.PwC has been present on the Ukrainian market since 1993. The headquarters of the firm is in Kyiv with full service offices in Lviv and Dnipro.Working with us means working with inspiring, goal-oriented and passionate team players, who make an impact. PwC offers an access to outstanding expertise, dynamic work environment and professional development.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development English classes at the office.
- Career growth - from intern to partner' opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions comfortable office at the city center; dress codeonly for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare -health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at east 3 corporate party annually; Friday party.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a member of Real Estate team you will provides a broad range of legal services and support to corporate owners/users, developers, manufacturing companies, hospitality organizations (HORECA), investors and housing finance funds. You will also participate actively in leading industry organizations (ACC, EBA) and provide quality research and reporting to executives, investors and owners.
- University degree in Law.
- 1+ years of professional experience in law firm and/or as in-house
- lawyer in construction / development / agricultural business, investment funds.
- Specific knowledge and experience in the field of construction, land (including agricultural) and real estate law.
- Strong client-relationships skills.
- Advanced English.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Submission of the application form: personal information, CV('Apply' button -> Create account).
- Job offer.
Please see our Privacy Statement here:
Політика в сферіконфіденційності та персональних даних
Are you ready to learn, grow and make an impact?
Join PwC. Be a game changer.