Luxoft is hiring responsible Contract Coordinator to join our Global Contracting team. Your main duties will be to prepare, review and process in internal systems the various commercial and non-commercial contracts for different Luxoft's locations worldwide.
Our ideal candidate has fluent English and previous experience of contract preparation, administration and execution.
- Draft, review and process contracts in internal contracting systems in close cooperation with corporate departments
- Update and maintain files in the contract management system in a timely manner for internal communication, tracking and reporting purposes
- Ensure that all contracts accurately reflect the agreed commercial terms and are fit for purpose
- Provide regular updates/reporting to management, attorneys, and internal stakeholders (as necessary) about the progress of contract status and key issues
- Contribute to problem-solving and mitigating contractual issues
- Special projects as assigned
- Fluent English
- Intermediate MS Office experience (Excel, Word and Power Point)
- 3-5 years of contract administration or equivalent experience required
- Considerable knowledge of contract preparation procedures
- Good knowledge of legal terms and general business procedures and practices.
- Prior experience of using contract management systems