Our client, a logistics and shipping group, is looking for Legal Advisor (Contracts & Compliance) for its management company.
- Legal support for trading, shipping, logistics and contractual activities.
- Compliance and due diligence of counterparties.
- Research and advise on various legal matters, including corporate and commercial law (Ukraine and non-residents)
- Structuring of transactions and preparation of transactions documents
- Prepare documents analysis (model contracts, letters of attorney, regulations, etc.)
- Elaborate legal opinions and research findings
- Legal support of investment projects
- Negotiate on legal aspects with both Ukrainian and international counterparties of the company
- Participation in business and legal negotiations on behalf of the company
- University degree in law
- industry-specific experience and/or law/consulting firm experience of at least 5 years
- Contract law and commercial law experience is mandatory
- Compliance experience
- Knowledge of corporate law, currency control regulations, legal due diligence
- Fluent English, in addition to Ukrainian and Russian
- Hardworking and dedicated individual
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of self-motivation, proactiveness and commitment to results.
This is a single contributor position. The position is located in Kyiv, Ukraine.
On behalf of our client, we guarantee confidentiality for all applications.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.