We are looking for our client, the asset management company (production & logistics), a CFO to effectively oversee the finances of the company's assets as well as accounting, financial controls, tax reporting and investments.
- Lead the team to complete standards regarding financial accounting and reporting
- Budgeting and finance planning
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, treasury and other transactions
- Prepare ongoing and ad-hoc reports
- Lead compliance with corporate reporting requirements.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
- Coordinate tax audits and other external compliance reviews
- Lead implemention, execution and monitoring the control framework as defined by tax requirements
- Provide analysis and approvals of non-standard, complex, unusual or new transactions as appropriate
- Participate in investment projects
- Support business optimization and innovation, build highly capable financial organization, support commercial negotiations, relations with the customers and suppliers.
- Participate in negotiations and due diligence deals.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Audit, Economy
- Excellent practical knowledge of Ukrainian regulations related to tax, statutory accounting and financial/statistics reporting;
- People management experience;
- Prior experience as CFO is mandatory;
- Practical knowledge of IRFS and/or GAAP;
- Fluent in English, in addition to Ukrainian and Russian;
- Positive personality
- Stress resistance, ability to keep attention to small details under pressure, manage several tasks simultaneously and deliver on challenging deadlines
Interested candidates are requested to apply. Immediate feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates.
We guarantee confidentiality for all applications.