InCountry, backed by Mubadala, is the world's first Data Residency-as-a-Service platform. InCountry is helping companies meet the increasing complexity of data residency and data protection laws globally by enabling companies to quickly address data residency issues in a secure and scalable manner.
As the Director of Professional Services, you will manage the post-sales implementations of InCountry. You will work with our customers as well as our partners to ensure their implementations and deployments are successful. As the first member of this team, you will be expected to be hands-on while helping to define our overall professional services strategy. This includes defining the tools and processes for full lifecycle project management, implementation of best practices, customer training, and overall success for our customers. Additionally, you will work closely with our product and engineering teams to provide product feedback and features requests.
What You’ll Do:
- Plan, organize and manage all phases of a project lifecycle to ensure successful delivery for customer and partner implementations and deployments.
- Build trusted advisor relationships with customers.
- Oversee and execute process improvements and the development of policies, procedures, methods, and tools in support of delivery
- Maintain strong relationships with the sales, product, and engineering teams as well as other business leaders to help support both customer's needs and company priorities.
- Ability to take ownership, work under pressure, and meet deadlines on time.
- Ability to challenge, recommend, and redirect teams as well as manage client expectations during the engagement.
- Build and grow the professional services team globally.
- Act as an evangelist for services, assisting sales with scoping, and estimating projects.
- Build out implementation and architecture best practices and product training programs.
- Assist in training both internal technical staff as well as partner technical staff.
- Possesses a deep knowledge of project management best practices and how to apply them in an effective yet pragmatic way across large, complex projects.
- Understanding of technology principles and services including infrastructure, business applications, data management, security, application platforms and consumer-facing technology.
- Previous software development and architecture experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Programming Languages: Python, Node.js, Java
- Data Stores: Postgres, Cassandra, MongoDB, Kafka
- Cloud Providers and architecture: Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Alibaba
- Experience building with REST APIs
- Experience integrating with Salesforce, ServiceNow or other SaaS-based solutions
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate and creative problem solver with the know-how to get things done and ability to lead others to success
- Experience building best practices and training curriculum for technical solutions.
- Excellent communicator and presenter able to gain audience confidence
- 5+ years of experience managing, leading and/or delivering professional services
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a customer’s needs and guide them to a technical solution
- Ability to manage projects timelines including setting realistic customer and internal stakeholder expectations
Founded in January 2019 by well-known entrepreneur Peter Yared and backed by leading VC's including Caffeinated, Felicis, Bloomberg, CRV, Arbor (Singapore), GFC/Rocket (Berlin), Mubadala (Abu Dhabi), InCountry allows you to store your mission-critical data in its country of origin, currently available in over 60 countries, with offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Hong Kong, Minsk, and Sydney, InCountry has raised over $22m in financing in only the first 6-months of operations.