InCountry is the world's first Data Residency-as-a-Service platform. InCountry is helping companies meet the increasing complexity of data residency and data protection laws globally by enabling companies to quickly address data residency issues in a secure and scalable manner.
We’re looking for a sales development representative who can prospect, educate, and set qualified meetings for global sales directors. If you like seeing the direct impact your work has on a business, you’re the right candidate for us. In this role, you’ll master the ability to align the benefits of our solutions with prospective clients’ business objectives through many different touchpoints.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospecting potential new clients via outbound email, calling and Linkedin campaigns
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas for meetings completed and activities (emails, calls, etc)
- Collaborate effectively with Sales directors to schedule prospect calls, meetings, and demos from warm inbound leads (trials, demos, freemium leads, and engaged website visitors)
- A/B test messaging and reporting on sales cadences across email, calls, and LinkedIn views/messages to determine what’s working & optimize response rates
- Engage with potential prospects across online forums, LinkedIn groups and social media
- Be responsible for tracking all activities and processing using internal lead management and CRM systems
- A growth mindset, are driven and coachable
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
- Detail-oriented and analytical. You’ll keep track of your activities and regularly analyze the results of your efforts
- Upper-intermediate written and verbal English
- 2+ years of pre-sales experience with B2B (preferably technical, SaaS) products.
- Ability to build a deep understanding of a customer’s needs and based on this build custom target audiences to test sales prospect personas.
- Previous experience with B2B sales tools such as Zoominfo, Salesforce, Outreach.io preferred
Founded in January 2019 by well-known entrepreneur Peter Yared and backed by leading VC's including Caffeinated, Felicis, Bloomberg, CRV, Arbor (Singapore), GFC/Rocket (Berlin), Mubadala (Abu Dhabi), InCountry allows you to store your mission-critical data in its country of origin, currently available in over 60 countries, with offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Hong Kong, Minsk, and Sydney, InCountry has raised over $22m in financing in only the first 6-months of operations.