Our partner «LSAAG» is looking for Data Analyst Associate.
LSAAG offers a unique opportunity to be employed in a fast-developing business. We are proud to work as an external partner for Zealth, located in Denmark, who works for some of the world’s top companies within the pharmaceutical industry. We are creative explorers committed to solving complex challenges. We have extensive graphical experience from the pharmaceutical industry offering a wide variety of services. Our work encompasses various graphical solutions, digital experiences, video and motion graphics, communications and analytics.
We are searching for a candidate with a strong set of analytics skills. The candidate we need on our team should be self-driven and should be able to flourish in an entrepreneurial environment.
- The work will primarily be to develop and update excel-based templates which can contain big data volumes for our customers. These could be forecast models, automation and developing interactive dashboards. Data visualization is a very important part of the job. The job will also include fact-checking of developed excel models.
- Expert Excel User
- Background in analytics is valuable
- Previous experience within business intelligence and the pharmaceutical industry is valuable
- Flair for making big data volumes and complex information look stunning and simple while maintaining information and overview
- Professional oral and written level of English
- Analytical approach to tasks and very detail oriented and focused
- Team player
- Thrives in a young environment