We are a European company providing online education for hospitality.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who will work with our marketing team and other groups to support our marketing objectives.
This role is responsible for developing compelling visuals and visualizing various marketing & educational content following our corporate brand guidelines.
We are looking for a hard working and serious candidate.
Knowing English is a MUST and previous experience is required.
Sense of humor & willingness to take chances with unorthodox content is appreciated.
Required experience: 3-5 years illustrated by portfolio. Ability to follow guidelines and references strictly, without excessive creative expressions is necessary.
In case of joining our team you could work with us either part-time or full-time, remotely.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for all information design, ensuring clarity, consistency and brand accuracy across all platforms.
- Create design for presentations.
- Create design for ebooks.
- Design and draw infographics.
- Perform editing/retouching of photos and images to include resizing, color correction, etc.
- Create visual content of our social network accounts (visuals, gifs and graphic materials for videos and animation).
- Creative projects as assigned.
- Please also expect working with pre-developed (stock) materials (e.g. from Adobe Stock, Creative Market, etc.)
- We welcome people with a positive mindset, and with a passion for their job.
- High level of proficiency in any of the following graphics software: Illustrator, Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, or alike.
- Ability to understand the needs of target audiences and to keep track of many small details without losing the big picture.
- Experience in UI/UX design would be an advantage.
- Excellent time and resource management, as well as able to prioritize.
- You should work effectively in a team, sharing and standing for your own vision, but in a flexible and communicative manner.
- Great team with 100% jerk-free core values.
- Absence of bureaucracy.
- Opportunities for professional development.
- Flexible schedule.
- Flexible vacation policy.
*Your portfolio is the first thing we evaluate, please include the link into your CV.
**Please submit your CV in ENGLISH ONLY.