Purpose and Scope of Assignment
The On-call Videographer will, under general guidance of PRAVO Police Communication Officer, be responsible for the production and editing of high-quality video feature stories about the Support for Rule of Law Reforms in Ukraine Project.
The selected incumbent will undertake the following activities/responsibilities:
● Production of videos and human-interest multimedia stories during PRAVO-Police Project’s events, conferences, field visits, communications initiatives and other key activities as directed
● Provision of videos for distribution through social media and websites
● Editing and production of videos
● Advising PRAVO Police Project and national partner personal regarding film-making best practices
● Provision of videos from the visits/meetings/missions of/with the donor and other high officials as directed
● Development of creative concepts, scripts, storyboards and moodboards
Please note that the On-call Videographer must have his/her own equipment and be available for travel, with the team or independently, as needed. Travel expenses will be compensated separately in line with UNOPS internal policies and practices.
● Minimum Secondary education/High school diploma is required.
● University degree in Film, Film and Television Production, Dramatic Arts, Design, Fine Arts, visual arts, media, computer technologies or other related disciplines, will be considered an asset and may substitute for some of the required years of experience.
● With high school diploma minimum 8 years OR with university bachelor’s degree minimum of 4 years of relevant and proven professional experience is required in:
● organizing full-cycle video production (including drafting a script, filming editing and post-production;
● video editing using professional software (Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Edius Pro, DaVinci Resolve);
● sound mixing/mastering for videos using professional software Adobe Audition, Apple Logic Studio;
● motion graphic using professional software (Adobe After Effects, Adobe Cinema 4d, Apple Motion, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator);
● video encoding/transcoding using professional software (Adobe Media Encoder, Apple Compressor, Apple QuickTime, Movavi Video Converter, DCP-o-matic.
● Experience in Color correction using professional software (DaVinci Resolve) will be considered an asset
● Full access to Photo/video/music/sound stocks Adobe Stock, Shutterstock, Pond5, Dissolve, Envato market, Premiumbeat will be considered an asset
● Proficiency using MS Office. Knowledge of Google GSuite is an asset.
● Working experience with the United Nations is an advantage.
● Experience working with national law-enforcement agencies will be considered an asset.