Our client, a well-known international company is announcing an opening Policy Officer for position.
- Manage day-to-day Committee's operations;
- Maintain internal communication among the Committee's members in English and Ukrainian;
- Prepare and facilitate the implementation of the Committee's priorities and ensure proper effectiveness and success rate;
- Proactively inform the Committee's members on all related developments in relevant spheres, gathering and compiling feedbacks thereon;
- Coordinate internal discussions and development of the Committee's products, including position and analytical papers, amendments and proposals to legislation and regulatory acts, statements as well as social media and media engagements together with B2G Communications and Marketing Teams;
- Establish and maintain external communication with the relevant stakeholders;
- Arrange meetings with stakeholders and other relevant parties to move the Committee's priorities forward;
- Prepare talking points for the Chamber and Committee's Leadership for the meetings with stakeholders;
- Present and voice the Committees' position during meetings with stakeholders;
- Promote the Committee's activities among current and prospect members;
- Take part in all other related activities.
- Strong analytical background enabling the individual to understand topics and issues as well as draft letters/ position papers/ statements on behalf of the Committee;
- Knowledge of waste management regulation and ecological policies will be a significant advantage;
- Understanding of global sustainability trends;
- Understanding of state policy- and decision-making as well as reforms agenda;
- Ability to thoroughly monitor the legislative and regulatory environment and identify the potentially problematic issues for Chamber member companies, further develop effective action plans for their mitigation;
- Ability to coordinate and move forward with implementation of taken decisions in a quick and high-quality manner, in line with internal procedures and values;
- Ability to advance initiatives aimed at improvement of legislative and regulatory acts in relevant spheres as well as develop the vision of the ways for the Committee;
- Motivated quick learner, able to set and reach task-related goals;
- Proficient English and Ukrainian language skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer-driven focus;
- Team player able to work within organizations' policies and procedures with limited supervision.
- A challenging full-time position in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment;
- Individual and professional growth opportunities;
- Additional benefits, upon the completion of the probation period, include full medical insurance, accident life insurance, extra vacation week, etc.