Chemonics International Inc.
USAID Transformation Communications Activity
Job Title: Communications and Graphics Assistant
Estimated Period of Performance/Level of Effort: Short Term (Recurring)
The USAID Ukraine Transformation Communications Activity (TCA) is a five-year Activity whose purpose is to partner with the Government of Ukraine (GOU), private sector, and civil society to increase the resilience of Ukraine’s democracy through innovative communications initiatives that engage Ukrainians in a conversation about the country’s democratic transformation and European integration. The objectives of the Activity are to equip USAID and its partners to conduct data-driven communications; increase the quality and quantity of strategic communications on reform dividends; and broaden the use of social impact content by Ukraine’s civic leaders and creative sector.
The Communications and Graphics Assistant will support the TCA team in all aspects of project communications, facilitate project events, graphics design, trainings and workshops, and provide translation and interpretation services.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance of all project materials to USAID branding/marketing guidelines, including program coordination where necessary.
- Support the development of program materials and templates (project one-pager, brochure, banner, report templates, project success stories, videos and other information materials).
- Ensure clarity and accuracy of written internal and external correspondence in English, Ukrainian, and Russian as required.
- Provide high quality translation of correspondence, reports, and communications materials, including fact sheets, press releases, success stories, leaflets, brochures etc.
- Manage electronic archive of project communications materials.
- Serve as an interpreter during meetings and workshops, as needed.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- University Degree in communications, graphic design, marketing, journalism, or related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of previous related experience required.
- Experience working with USAID or other donor-funded programs preferred.
- Excellent writing skills and experience with content management systems and social media management tools.
- Basic knowledge of graphic/editorial design and video production software.
Please complete the required information and upload your cover letter and CV for consideration.
Finalists will be contacted.
Deadline September 25, 2020