Customer Support (Friday - Sunday)
About the position:
Client Experience Associate enhances the client experience by providing exceptional client service. You’re a people-person who knows how to listen, your can-do attitude travels over the phone lines. You can think quickly on your toes and know how to turn a tough situation into a positive experience.
What you'll need:
• 2+ years of professional experience;
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• Exceptional English written and verbal communication skills;
• Solutions-oriented, thoughtful and diligent — bonus points for a sense of humor;
• Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and self-manage against tight timelines;
• Driven to make a positive impact in the world and your day-to-day environment;
• Desire to grow along with Sprout Therapy team — ready to adapt in an entrepreneurial start-up environment.
Would be a plus:
• Experience working with clients in healthcare;
• Backgrounds in English, communications, public relations, or marketing/ advertising;
• Salesforce Desk and Shopify experience a plus (or other CRM platform).
• A competitive salary;
• Remote work;
• Work only on Friday - Sunday, working hours by EST timezone (16:00 — 24:00);
• The opportunity to have an impact on performance and processes ;
• Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious, and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally.
• Ensure a seamless and transparent customer experience with regular status updates and an emphasis on customer retention;
• Answering customer queries and questions, using your knowledge of the product and the site, to ensure all problems are solved efficiently and with a positive outcome;
• Work with Client Experience Team Lead to handle particularly tricky customer interactions;
• Proactively spotting areas for improvement in the product, and communicating these effectively with other teams and owning the problem to ensure it is resolved;
• Developing an understanding of what customers want on the site, and sharing this feedback and view to continue enhancing the product from a customer perspective;
• Roll up your sleeves and fill in gaps when needed (after all, we are a startup).
Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
We realized there was something so clearly missing from Pediatric Therapy: technology. We are living in a hyperconnected world. Dinner, a taxi, a babysitter — are all just a click away. So why should care for our children be any different? Armed with a technology-first ethos, we set out to launch the first tech-enabled, integrated-care model for families with children who have Autism Spectrum Disorder. A place where technology was integrated into every aspect of the experience, whether that was online booking, digital healthcare records or 24/7 video chats with our care team. Because it’s about time that healthcare catches up with the rest of the world.
Join Sprout Therapy as we scale the first tech-enabled, integrated care delivery model for children with Autism Spectrum Disorder. Our goal is to help over 1 million kids by 2024, join today to reach this goal with us!