Egis Ukraina LLC is a subsidiary of Egis International, providing the main activities in consulting and engineering in the field of major transport infrastructure, water, energy, environment as well as urban development, buildings, and industrial projects.
The Company is looking for a PR Manager to fill in the role in professionally growing within the EU-funded projects, aimed to modernize the institutional settings of Ukraine.
- works collaboratively and under the supervision of the Senior PR expert on providing visibility/publicity for EU financed projects in Ukraine;
- works in collaboration with other interest groups to advance project goals, as needed;
- be in charge of a part of company Internal Communications (writing articles for the company blog, updating information on site, publish to company social media page, participation in company event organizations).
- preferably 3 years of experience working as a PR Manager / Content Marketing;
- exceptional writing and editing skills (English, Ukrainian);
- strong relationships with national media;
- proven executing of successful public relations campaigns at the national level;
- solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.;
- event planning experience;
- experience of working in PR / Advertisement agency will be a preference.