For our client, a global leader in industrial business, we are looking for the Regional Director for Digital Transformation to drive digital innovation and industrial business processes transformation accross the region.
The location of this position is Kiev, Ukraine.
This role is the dynamic champion for the use of information and technology in business model design and all aspects of the customer digital experience including the development of digital initiatives that drive transformation and integration of business systems and operating models.
- Define and implement the direction of the overall digital strategy, lead the development of the digital business strategy and roadmap and ensure its integration and enduring relevance aligned to the broader business strategy;
- Identify the digital capabilities and competencies required to support the business transformation and develop a strategy to uplift current capabilities to the required level.
- Introduce innovative, differentiated digital initiatives that enhance the company’s capability and employee productivity, provide a single point of coordination and oversight for all digital initiatives and transformation projects.
- Coordinate requests for estimation and resourcing for projects which are linked to/impact digital
- Implement best practices and processes for the consistent delivery of digital projects
- Ensure that the company is developing the digital assets and capabilities that will be needed to survive and thrive, aligned to the corporate strategy.
- Act at a thought leader and influencer on emerging digital business models and technologies, articulating the digital future internally and externally.
- Establish and uphold common standards and practices relating to digital technology and ensure consistent application of these standards and practices.
- Manage relationships with third party digital delivery partners
- Build and lead the digital technology team.
- Execute agreements with external partners to supplement digital resources as required.
- Participate in solving complex problems relating to the application of digital technology.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
The Director for Digital Transformation will have a proven track record of successfully creating and implementing a digital change agenda as well as a wealth of experience in designing digital products and services that solve both conventional and complex industrial business solutions.
The Director for Digital Transformation will have deep expertise in delivering digital technologies and will need to have superb interpersonal skills, experience leading an innovative team and have a passion for forward thinking digital transformation.
- University degree in business administration, economy, cybernetics, mathematics, IT or related field
- 10+ years’ experience and recognized reputation as an expert in digital technology.
Experience in implementing digital strategies for industrial markets
- Experience in IT or systems progressive leadership experience in leading a cross-functional team and organization-wide programs
- Experience in developing digital technology methods and standards and upholding standards across an organization.
- Experience managing, interviewing, hiring and leading digital engineering teams.
- Experience applying digital expertise in multiple business contexts (e.g. across several business units or organizations).
- Experience in the implementation of best practice contemporary digital methodologies and tools.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and practices, how they are being deployed within the industry.
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to build consensus, making decisions based on many variables, and gain support for major initiatives.
- Exceptional leadership skills, with the ability to develop and communicate a digital vision and strategy that inspires and motivates staff and aligns with business principles.
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources required for success may not be in the direct control of this role.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, planning, and execution skills.
- Interpersonal skills, critical listening, conflict resolution, and empathy.
- Strong anticipatory, statistical, and information analysis skills.
- Ability to effectively drive people, process, and technology change in a dynamic and complex operating environment.
- The ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists.
- Strong third-party management skills, working closely with sourcing and vendor managers.
- Excellent English (oral and written), in addition to fluent Russian and/or Ukrainian.
Please note that the location of this position is Kiev, Ukraine.
WE KEEP STRICT CONFIDENTIALITY OF ALL APPLICATIONS.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply and will be contacted immediately, upon positive consideration.