Our Client, the product international IT company, is looking for Middle Manual QA Engineer in Kyiv.
- At least 2 years of real working experience with Web-based projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of QA processes.
- Ability to estimate QA activities required for the project.
- Understanding the principles and standards of good bug reporting.
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Strong knowledge of testing types and methodologies.
- Test case design in the end-to-end integration testing.
- Deep understanding of the Software Development life-cycles.
- Experience of working in an Agile (Scrum/Kanban) development environment.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment that requires frequent shift in areas of focus.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good written and verbal English skills.
- Manually test web applications and systems across the platform (primarily test layout).
- Track and report the life cycle of discovered bugs.
- Prepare to release deployments making sure QA of every release is on high level.
- Provide test support for the development team throughout all stages of development.
- Communicate on any risks from QA perspective that could affect future release.
- Regularly communicate QA status reports to the team, Product Owner and Business Stakeholders.
- Ensuring each release meets well-defined quality standards by working closely with Product Owners on estimates, statuses and risk.
- Plan and deliver test coverage of the product.
- Drive tech improvements/projects that could improve QA within the platform.