What we do:
We help banks and insurance companies as well as other financial institutions to transform, develop and evaluate the right operating models and strategies to respond to this new financial world.
Being involved in Banking projects:
- Operational modelling and further development of recommendations on reducing costs and improving business effectiveness;
- Strategic advisory: strategy review and development, market assessment, optimization of product and asset portfolios;
- Business processes reengineering aimed at increasing productivity;
- Change management issues;
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports, proposals, contracts and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials.
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Strong educational background from top institution;
- 2-3 years of experience in management consulting/operational excellence projects within banking sphere in project-based, team-oriented environment, ideally consulting;
- 2-3 years bank audit experience on medium to large clients to the advantage if with Big 4
- Understanding how functional units work in a bank;
- Experience of business processes reengineering or improving their efficiency;
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Knowledge of Lean 6Sigma is desirable;
- English - at least Upper-intermediate level;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Good/excellent presentation skills;
- Ability to go on business trips.
- Comprehensive remuneration package;
- Transparent path of career growth;
- A wide range of training and development programs;
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects