CRDF Global is an independent nonprofit organization that promotes safety, security, and sustainability through international development and foreign assistance missions in over 120 countries is looking for Project Lead to support our implementation of chemical security focused engagements and cooperative grants program.
- Designs projects using project management best practices that may include statement of work, project charter, work breakdown structure, communication, monitoring and evaluation plan, and budget; prepares and submits reports and proposed modifications if necessary.
- Manages planning, implementation, technical and financial reporting of projects to meet the stated grant and project objectives.
- Participates in managing stakeholder relations and networking with funders.
- Develops concepts and new project ideas as part of proposal development process.
- Travels to represent program or projects at external events, including internationally.
- Ability to work in a team environment and support other programs and staff, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, Master’s preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in managing international projects.
- Knowledge of/experience with project management best practices.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates strong communication, diplomatic and negotiating skills and good judgment.
- Solid research and writing skills.
- Prior experience with chemical/CBRN security, international security or nonproliferation preferred.
- Prior experience with remote trainings and education platforms such as Moodle a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and ability to work with more advanced software, such as Microsoft Project is preferred.
- CRDF Global offers a competitive salary and benefits package.