- English — at least Upper-Intermediate;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Good understanding of software development methodologies and how to apply them;
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving, team, conflict management and time management skills;
- Ability to work in multitasking conditions;
- Experience as Project manager in IT company 2+ years;
- Experience in managing dev’s team (10+);
- Solid knowledge of JIRA, Trello, Asana or similar;
- Adequate knowledge of project management tools;
- Understanding of modern web development technologies, APIs, databases, UX/UI will be a plus.
What we offer:
- Full-cycle project management;
- Manage our team (5+ people);
- Monitor the progress and status of each goal;
- Meetups with the team;
- Beef up our project, atmosphere, and environment in a group.
- Convenient modern office nearby Olimpiiska station;
- Competitive salary;
- Free schedule;
- 20 working days of paid vacation per year;
- 12 working days of paid sick leaves per year;
- Different ways of official work (we pay taxes for you);
- Family atmosphere and dogs in the office.
P.S. Please pay attention that we are looking for office employee!