Plant for the production of water heaters and heating panels (a division of an international company) is looking for Deputy Plant Manager, Odessa.
- Work in an international company with the prospect of career growth;
- Strategic and ambitious projects;
- The ability to quickly “growth” to the position of Director of the plant;
- Competitive salary level;
- Voluntary medical insurance, life insurance;
- Compensation for relocation: rental apartment in Odessa;
- Compensation for the use of a personal car or company car;
- Legalization in Ukraine for non-residents with the full support of the employer company.
- Comprehensive operational management of the plant;
- Planning, budgeting and organization of the smooth operation of production;
- The daily work of the production units of the plant for achieving the goals of the company with regard to safety, quality, supply, and economic performance;
- Provision of measures to enhance industrial safety and compliance with safety rules, joint work with a security manager;
- Operational management of the production team (with the support of the production manager);
- Support for maintenance, responsibility for the management of equipment and costs;
- Compliance with production plans with optimal supply chain performance: customer expeditions, internal flows and stocks;
- Continuous uninterrupted improvement of production processes and ensuring of their stability;
- Reporting to the General Director of the factory in Ukraine in an established manner.
- Engineer diploma (specialty mechanics, electrical engineering, chemist);
- At least 10 years of managerial experience in the industry (serial industry, automotive, household appliances, etc.);
- Experience in international system companies is a great advantage for the candidate;
- Fluent English, compulsory knowledge of Russian and/or Ukrainian;
- Lean management Certification (Lean manufacturing) is a great advantage for the candidate;
- Strong technical experience and knowledge of production methods, tools for continuous improvement and their practical implementation;
- Skills in factory budget creation & management;
- Teamwork, desire and motivation to spend time in production and work closely with operational groups on technical issues;
- Managerial and communication skills for development in a multicultural environment;
- Ambition is welcomed which is backed by practical professional achievements;
- Candidate with strong leadership skills, teamwork oriented, result oriented, open-minded and organized.
If you are interested in working on interesting and ambitious projects in an international company, send your CV in English and Russian (Ukrainian) with a color business photo marked in the subject line of the letter “Deputy Director of the Plant, Odessa” with the salary indication to e-mail or call, contact person Viktoria.
Only resumes of those candidates who are fully meet the requirements will be considered for this vacancy.