Over the next 25 years Egis, a key engineering group in France, continued its support to the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine, the State Road Agency of Ukraine (Ukravtodor) as well as other executive bodies in Ukraine.
Now Egis Ukraina has more than 140 employees working on a full-time and part-time schedules. Its central office is located in Kyiv and project offices are hosted in Kharkiv, Poltava, Ternopil, Lviv and etc..
At the moment the Company is looking for a new team member in Kyiv office. Join us!
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Communications, Business, Law;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and Russian;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Self-motivation, attention to detail;
- Able to embrace change and drive continual improvement;
- Team player, keen to help others to develop and achieve;
- Strong multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Knowledge of French language is a huge plus;
- Experience of working with Prozorro system will be an advantage.
- Preparation of a full package of documents to take part in IFI tenders (World Bank, EBRD, European Investment Bank, Asian Development Bank, etc.); development of the Expression of Interest (pretender stage);
- Preparation of requests, clarifications and adjustments to the tender documentation;
- Tenders registration at the CRM-system and statistics maintenance;
- Ukrainian and foreign tender markets analysis, data collection;
- Elaboration of commercial offers;
- Assists with preparation, coordination and development of non-technical writing for tender efforts;
- Create and update marketing materials (resumes, project descriptions, brochures, presentations, press releases, newsletters, articles, etc.);
- Documents translation.
- Employment within a leading European consulting company, on stimulating civil engineering projects
- Modern office in the city center (Olimpiyska metro station)
- All social guarantees
- Medical insurance and foreign languages courses
- Friendly and encouraging international environment