Our client, a large local FMCG company (food), a market leader, is looking for Head of Marketing (FMCG), located in Kiev/Ukraine.
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy
- Managing marketing activities of the company, including digital marketing, marketing communications, brand management and promotion
- Managing the marketing department
- Developing and implementing of strong regimented marketing plans, revenue forecasts, product planning, objectives and strategies to maximize product sales and profitability, as well as, building and training the marketing team;
- Ensuring smooth cross-functional communication internally working closely with the executive management team to drive the marketing plan to support sales and overall business objectives;
- Developing strong consultative relationships with all departments and external vendors to move the company forward.
- University degree
- 7+ years strategic marketing and digital marketing experience as Marketing/Marketing & Sales Director with large local or international companies
- Proven experience in support of brand/product launches with marketing activities
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business channel and market development, market research and planning, brand segmentation, new product development and promotions/advertising;
- Strong personal credibility & technical experience, incl. all major elements of the marketing mix (ATL, sponsorship, packaging design, pricing, BTL activation etc).
- Team player
- Energetic and persuasive communicator
- Language fluency in Ukrainian, Russian and English
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately.
WE GUARANTEE CONFIDENTIALITY TO ALL APPLICATIONS.