Egis Ukraina LLC is a subsidiary of Egis International, providing the main activities in consulting and engineering in the field of major transport infrastructure, water, energy, environment as well as urban development, buildings, and industrial projects.
The Company is looking for a PR-Specialist to fill in the role in professionally growing in corporate communications.
- works collaboratively and under the supervision of the Senior PR expert;
- be in charge of a of company Internal Communications (writing articles for the company blog, updating information on site, publish to company social media page, company event organizations);
- works in collaboration with other interest groups to advance project goals, as needed;
- to take part in the implementations of pr-campaigns for EU-funded projects, aimed to modernize the institutional settings of Ukraine.
- preferably 1-3 years of experience working as a PR manager / Event manager/Copywriter;
- attention to details;
- exceptional writing and editing skills (English, Ukrainian);
- willing to grow in the field of PR and communications;
- experience in working with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc will be a plus;
- event planning experience;
- experience in PR/Advertisement agency will be a plus.
What we offer:
- office in the city center (metro Olimpiyska);
- international environment (the language of daily communication in the office is English / Russian / Ukrainian / French).