International FMCG company is looking for Supply Chain Manager to lead the supply chain team and customer service, process and execute overall SC and Customer service strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and coordinate full scope of supply chain activities: demand and supply planning, warehousing and operations, customs and transportation, customer service support, certification, etc.
- Ensure that all supply chain activities and processes are in line with company strategy and policies
- Manage performance, lead, coach and develop supply chain and customer service team (8 people)
- Actively participate in business planning in close cooperation with sales and marketing teams
- Manage and constantly improve forecasting and demand planning process to ensure company targets achievement
- Manage supply chain budget and achieve costs optimization via processes improvement and higher efficiency
- Management of all product initiatives (launches, relaunches, delisting's, co-pack activities, etc.) jointly with marketing, trade-marketing and sales
- Ensure achievement of supply chain KPIs (service level, inventory, logistics costs, destruction costs, forecast accuracy) in line with company targets and supply chain strategy
- Maintain strategic partnership with key logistics provider aiming at continuous quality improvement and costs optimization
What We're Looking For:
- University degree in a related field and at least 3 years of relevant work experience with key focus on integrated business planning (SOP), inventory management, customer service and logistics
- Advanced English is a must
- Leadership skills, experience in people management
- Very strong knowledge of Excel is a must, experience in SAP is an advantage
- Team player who can effectively collaborate within cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details, ability to set right priorities, good time management
What We'll Provide:
- Great corporate culture, working environment and passionate colleagues all over the world
- Responsibility for leading department of 8 people
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including medical insurance, annual bonus, etc.
Looking forward to meeting you!