Piano is hiring a Back End Developer!
- Fluency with Nodejs
- Experience with high-loaded systems
- Good knowledge of asynchronous programming models
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with noSQL databases
- Ability to write high performance and reusable code
- Experience with unit testing (Mocha /Chai / Sinon etc)
What we offer
- Salary based upon experience and qualification
- Flexible schedule
- Work in an international multicultural environment on a growing market with tons of growth opportunities
- Informal working conditions in a cozy office space near the city centre
- 24 business days of paid vacation
- English courses, darts, volleyball, table tennis, table football, training wall
- Snacks, fruits, coffee and tea
Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Kyiv, Amsterdam, London, New York City and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, the Economist, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. And in Ukraine we work with Oschad Bank, Starlight Media (STB, ICTV), Ukr Pravda, Novoe Vremya and others. Our software enables these companies to create personalized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue.
Piano started to actively grow its office in Kyiv. We are recruiting exceptionally smart people to join our team and help us build a dynamic technology, product and client success operation.