About the position:
In this role, you will support our several departments to smoothly run the operations of our business. You'll be blending your skills in daily business activities support, market research, create and maintain databases, liaising with clients.
Also, your responsibilities will include:
• Maintaining client records
• Handling maintenance issues
• Retrieve or collect information and documentation from various sources
• Answering queries and questions, using your knowledge of the product and the site, to ensure all problems are solved efficiently and with a positive outcome
• Proactively spotting areas for improvement in the product, and communicating these effectively with other teams, and owning the problem to ensure it is resolved
• Developing an understanding of what customers want on the site, and sharing this feedback and view to continue enhancing the product from a customer perspective
• Roll up your sleeves and fill in gaps when needed (after all, we are a startup).
What you'll need:
• 2+ years of professional experience
• English - Advanced
• Strong attention to details, patience
• Ability to work evening hours (15:00 - 24:00)
• Ability to work autonomously
• Goal-oriented and self-motivated
Would be a plus:
• Experience working with clients in healthcare
• Backgrounds in English, communications, public relations, or marketing/advertising
• Salesforce Desk and Shopify experience a plus (or other CRM platform)
• A competitive salary;
• Remote work;
• The opportunity to have an impact on performance and processes ;
• Being part of a team of hard-working, ambitious, and caring individuals who will help you learn and grow professionally
Who We Are at Sprout Therapy:
Sprout Therapy is a tech-forward provider of pediatric therapy across the United States. We believe that families, clinicians, and insurers all deserve a better healthcare experience, so we built one.
Backed by >$30mm from General Catalyst, Felicis Ventures, Founders Fund, & others. Our mission is to provide personalized, technology-empowered care for children with autism in the environment best suited to help them grow and thrive — the home. We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us improve autism care.