Deloitte is seeking a Junior Consultant to join the IDO team in Consulting Department at the Kyiv office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offer consulting, audit corporate, finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
IDO team is working on pursuing donor-funded projects. Donor organizations we actively cooperate with are USAID, World Bank, EBRD, EIB, EU, GIZ, and UN system.
The role will involve:
- Assist Bid Managers in proposal preparation processes for IDO-funded projects (USAID, World Bank, EBRD, EIB, EC, GIZ, UN)
- Provide assistance to Bid Managers with liaison with business units in Kyiv office as well as with Deloitte CIS and Global offices
- Formatting, translation (Ukrainian/ Russian - English and vice versa), and tailoring proposal and other documents
- Assist with document flow and financial documents of the project experts
- Support in arranging internal/ external Projects related meetings. Preparing meeting agendas, take meeting notes and draft presentations
- Research, compile and summarize the required information from various external and internal sources. Prepare various internal reports for Ukraine and CIS region
- Work with the donors' procurement e-platforms
- Maintain organization of electronic filing systems and databases
- Support in organization of internal and external business development events
- Other duties that can be assigned by IDO team members in pursuing opportunities and goals achievement
- Higher education
- Advanced user of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Ability to work in a team and learn quickly
- Willingness to invest time in his/her own knowledge and competencies
- High-level self-organization skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment and within tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and organize large volume of information
- Attention to details
- Well-developed communication skills - timely and accurately handle correspondence and e-mails, efficiently communicates in person
- Insurance coverage: life, travel and health
- Excellent opportunity for professional and personal development
- Interesting and diversified projects
- Cozy office space for teamwork
- Flexible working regime
- Extensive training in both core competencies and soft skills
- Friendly and energetic environment
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfill your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.
Junior Consultant (IDO group)В архиве с 9 апреля 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию