Job objective: Implement new technologies and optimise hydrocarbon production and processing.
- Shape and implement the strategic technological development of the business process Hydrocarbon Production and Processing;
- Search for and adapt new technologies relating to the Hydrocarbon Production and Processing for the conditions in DTEK Oil&Gas' existing assets and prospects;
- Resolve complex problems faced by DTEK Oil and Gas during its hydrocarbon production and processing operations;
- Streamline the production and processing of hydrocarbons (by bringing down costs and cutting construction times of the infrastructure facilities), including as part of field activities management;
- Facilitate research and development activities at DTEK Oil and Gas in the area of hydrocarbon production and processing;
- Conduct an expert analysis of proposals, solutions and technologies submitted to DTEK Oil and Gas and carry out a technical and economic feasibility assessment of their implementation on DTEK Oil and Gas' assets;
- Carry out tenderers' evaluation after the completion of tender processes within the relevant functional area of expertise.
Education/additional training requirements:
- Relevant higher technical (oil and gas production) degree;
- Higher economic degree (would be an advantage);
- English skills (fluent upper intermediate \ advanced).
Professional experience requirements:
- At least three years of experience in a technologist or another engineering position at an oil/gas facility;
- Experience of working with software tools used for modelling the operation of hydrocarbon collection and processing systems (optional);
- Skilled in designing comprehensive facilities and individual equipment for hydrocarbon production, collection and processing;
- Skilled in searching for, adapting and assessing the efficiency of new technologies relating to the hydrocarbon production, collection and processing.