DexDigital is a product company engaged in the creation and promotion of content on Western markets. We are a full-cycle company — we cover the whole process from writing content and working with clients to development, administration and marketing.
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative who attaches importance to self-realization, self-development, result-orientation and wants to build a career as a Supervisor / Shift Manager.
Your mission: to build up a relationship of trust with our English-speaking multicultural clients and provide them with superb customer service (we don’t have cold calling).
What we expect from you:
- experience in Сustomer Support / Sales / Account with native-speakers from 6 months;
- Upper-Intermediate / Advanced level of written and spoken English;
- you know how to prioritize and effectively multitask;
- you are ready to take responsibility for your decisions;
- you know how to work under pressure and make sensible decisions;
- you know how to get along with anyone and resolve conflicts with minimal losses;
- you can provide turnkey solutions and find the best way out in case of force majeure.
Here are your tasks for the first 3−6 months:
- integrating yourself within the company;
- resolving support issues for customer inquiries received via emails, live chats and calls (30%);
- сooperate with other teams on customer issues;
- building technical expertise in our CRM.
What else you should know:
- you can reach the opportunity to build a career and gain an experience that will serve you in a long-term perspective;
- education is an important part of the workflow and the culture of our company, we cover the cost of training;
- we provide an opportunity to realize your potential and implement your ideas;
- corporate library and speaking clubs;
- the schedule is flexible — we mix 3 shifts (7:00 — 15:00; 15:00 — 23:00; 23:00 — 7:00), 2 night shifts per week are required;
- the company provides taxi to the morning and from the night shift;
- 10 vacation days and 5 days of sick leave per year;
- corporate medical insurance;
- we like to have board games together and spend active weekends;
- unlimited coffee/tea, snacks and fruits, pizza day;
- open terraсe;
- our office is located in a 10-minute walk from Palats Ukraina metro station.
If you want to build a career in an ambitious company and become a manager in the future — send us your CV and we will discuss the details :)