— 1+ years of experience with React is a must;
— Strong general coding skills;
— Understanding of design patterns, SOLID principles, principles of clean code;
— Comfortable with Git/version control workflows;
— Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
— Good written and oral communication skills;
— Passion for study and development under senior developer guidance;
— Upper-Intermediate English level is preferable (at least, strong Intermediate);
— Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering or related discipline.
Important note: Unfortunately, we wouldn’t review applicants with English level below Intermediate.
As a plus:
— Experience with TypeScript.
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations (Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
Junior Front-end (React) developerВ архиве с 14 мая 2021
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию