KCR Placement on behalf of the Client, which is well recognized European pharmaceutical producer recognized worldwide with highest quality of veterinary products including veterinary medicines, feed additives and disinfectants offering large variety products worldwide in Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and the Middle-East.
Due to growth and expansion new positions will be established for international registration purposes based in Kyiv, Ukraine.
We are searching suitable candidates for the position of (Senior) Regulatory Affairs Officer
Location: Kyiv Area. Ukraine
It is a responsible and challenging position which requires the possibility to work both independently and with the team, persistence, professional approach to registration process, sustainability and result-oriented within assigned regulatory and registration competencies at international level.
Assigned person will be responsible for:
● Compiling / preparing registration dossiers, that include analytical / chemical studies, toxicological studies, residue studies and clinical studies;
● Compiling and evaluating product-specific documentation;
● Registration of veterinary medicines in the EU according to European regulations and standards;
● Registration of veterinary medicines outside the EU according to local requirements;
● Maintaining high standard of contacts and communication with customers / agents;
● Maintaining contacts with an adequate Governmental Authorizations;
● Keeping track of developments in the field of Regulatory Affairs and Registration and adequate reporting and management of data.
Suitable Candidates’ should:
● Hold Master Degree (Higher Education) in Chemistry / Pharmacology / Animal science or related scientific areas
● Have sound knowledge of EU registration procedures and pharmaceutical regulations along with experience in MRP/DCP;
● Be computer literate and knowledge of basic computer’s application: Google Chrome, Word, Excel;
● Be able to work accurately and flexibly both independently and in a team; with detail oriented manner and managing time frames and quality;
● Have good communication skills and interpersonal skills;
● Have good command of the English language in word and writing is mandatory.
● Opportunity to become part of growing international company with development opportunities.
● Stable working conditions with well established structure.
● Necessary working resources, trainings and good conditions.