As a member of the research team, you will work on reports and presentations for our clients in the areas of corporate governance, remuneration policies and practices, but also company performance measurement and corporate valuation.
Your day-to-day activities will include gathering market, industry, company specific information; reviewing, summarizing, and analysing trends; managing large data sets; and performing complex analysis on economic and financial data.
Our ideal candidate:
- You are innately curious, always on a search for answers, and will stop at nothing to get them.
- You do not take anything at face value and are willing to go the extra mile (or spend the extra hour) verifying facts.
- You take pleasure in the thought that most of your day will be spent by conducting your own research and thinking analytically.
- You can manage your own time independently and are always on top of your deadlines.
- You enjoy a good challenge.
- Analytical skills, meticulous but efficient!
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Basic knowledge of corporate finance, statistics, and/or data analysis
We are looking for CV only in English.